SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO GET POSTS BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Monday, November 28, 2011

E-mealz Cyber Monday Sale

So are you all shopped out from Black Friday sales? We went out to a few stores on Friday, but I haven't even gotten started on Cyber Monday, which is how I've been getting the majority of my Christmas gifts in the past few years... so I'm feeling WAY behind and need to be planning my grocery run for when nap time ends.

But when I went to print off my E-mealz meal plan for the week I saw that they are running a Cyber Monday special and wanted to share it with you. 30% off any new subscription or gift subscription that you might be thinking of giving. I can't imagine any busy mom who wouldn't appreciate this kind of gift. You know what a fan I am.

Go here to get your discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs