SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO GET POSTS BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Where Have I Been?! You Ask

Let's just say it's been quite the month around here. Like I said before, we are tackling some seriously big projects, most of which will be revealed in the coming weeks.

Here's what our house looked like yesterday while we were busy "tackling". The kids had just gone down for a nap and I started looking around, trying to decide where to direct my waning energy....

(yes, that's a partially finished slipcovered couch you see there...)

Sheetrock dust is EVERYWHERE. I have vacuumed and dusted every day for two weeks now. I swear it's multiplying.




There are a dozen half-finished projects within eyesight of my blogging perch, most of which make me want to go hide and take a nap. And there's a pack-n-play in my living room for some unknown reason. So instead of tackling anything I took pictures for you and then I sat down and wrote this post.

Thank goodness for little helpers and a husband who is willing to tackle DIY projects after hours.

Nice forearms babe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs