SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO GET POSTS BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Week 4: Ugh.

I GAINED a pound. Cue booing and hissing. Wailing and gnashing of teeth. I was SO close!!

This is most certainly less motivating than all the losing I have been doing up to this point. I've been trying to pinpoint the culprit: increased muscle mass? a certain time of the month? faulty scale? Certainly the blame does not lie with the half-eaten pan of brownies in the kitchen. No, I'm quite positive I saw B Daddy eat one or two. Clearly not it.

Hmph. I guess it might take 6 weeks after all.

However, if you are keeping score at home please do note that bonus points have been awarded to Yours Truly for dropping a shorts size.




1 comment:

  1. you did that competition-AND WON-. it is the muscle, of course. you needed those brownies from the muscle exhaustion. see? it all makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs