SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO GET POSTS BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year - New Goals

I have much to catch you up on - our first Christmas with two kids and the current Atlanta blizzard of 2011 - but my camera is acting funky and I can't download pictures to the computer. A pictureless post of Christmas or a snow day would be a total snooze, so instead let's talk about my New Year's resolutions goals for 2011.

In no particular order they are:

1. Compete in my first triathlon (also on my 30 Things Before the Big 3-0 list)

2. Fit back into my pre-pregnancy jeans without muffin-topping all over the place.

3. Be a more creative mom (i.e. playing games other than Watch Mommy Surf the Web)

4. Learn more about investing. Maybe even actually start to take an active role in our investments.

5. Do a better job of pouring into my middle school small group. (Have I ever mentioned this on the blog? I lead a group of eighth grade girls at our church with my sister...they are adorable. They deserve a seriously awesome leader... I would like to be that for them!)


So there you have it. I think everything on the list is totally attainable with some focus and discipline. I'll try to check back in every few months and update my progress. Do you do resolutions (or goal setting) at the start of a new year? I can't help myself. B Daddy and I actually take a whole day to talk about the previous year and write out our vision for the coming year. The nerd in me LOVES it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs