SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO GET POSTS BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sofa Paralysis

Help! We have come to a total standstill as far as interior renovations go because we cannot decide on couches.

In my heart of hearts I desperately want something like this:


But B Daddy is, ever so practically, - sigh- thinking of moments like this:


And this:

And oh yeah, this:


And therefore crisp off-white, sand or oyster colored sofas may not be the right choice for us right now...

What do we do?? I am OVER our brown couches that hide pet hair and spilled formula and the occasional smushed M&M.


4 comments:

  1. You could always keep the brown sofa and just find a fun, flashy slip cover. This way you have something "new" but can replace or wash it as need be. Although, I know slip covers don't always work and they may not give you the "feel" you're looking for. As far as pet hair goes - we have leather coaches and they remain pet hair free! Check out the Macy's furniture clearance stores - they usually have tons of sofas at very discounted prices. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I can't spell...we have leather couches, not coaches....

    ReplyDelete
  3. As bad as you would like to have the lighter colored couch, B Daddy is right on this one! I do not want to think what my sofa would really look like if it were not brown leather, and I have an 11 year old! Just looking under the cushions tells the tale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leather...great idea! Wonder if that's in our budget??

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs