SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO GET POSTS BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Spoon Ran Away With Your Dish...

Right after Little E came along our wonderful friends and family bombarded us with casseroles, take-out and frozen meals. Somehow everyone figured out that lasagna is hands down my favorite meal ever. We were served up no less than 7 lasagnas. At one point I had four in my freezer - seriously. I actually still have one left. They were all deliciously different.

All this generosity meant that I didn't actually start cooking again until last week. Yippee!

However it also means I have this motley collection of dishware hanging out on top of my refrigerator.

The original idea was that keeping it all out in the open would remind me to return the pieces to their rightful owners... but you know that the longer you see something in your home, the less you actually see something in your home.

So friends if you're reading this and you don't know what happened to your favorite bowl or casserole dish, I'm sorry. I haven't stolen it. I do intend to re-unite you with it.

One day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs